Links to more sites
- A selection of bookplates designed by artists represented by Graham-Cameron Illustration.
- www.bridgetmackeith.co.uk - four wonderful bookplates by Bridget MacKeith, illustrator of, among others, Barbara Mitchelhill's hapless Eric series of children's books.
- Goodies from Moira Munro - including a wonderful bookplate from the creator of Hamish.
- Bookplates by Lynne Chapman
More About Bookplates
- The Bookplate Society - encouraging people to make, use, collect and study bookplates
- The Story of a Bookplate - engraver Andy English shows you how he designed and made a personal bookplate
Sites with hot reading tips
- Achuka - news and reviews on the latest books: don't miss it!
More Great Sites
- The Roald Dahl website - is the home of the Roald Dahl Club and much more besides.
- Anne Fine - for all Anne Fine's books
- Young Writers - works with schools, parents and young writers across the world to promote poetry and creative writing. Runs annual competitions, produces poetry and provides resources for teachers and young writers.
For Visually Impaired readers
- RNIB: supporting blind and partially sighted people - the RNIB offers practical support and advice to anyone with a sight problem.
- Calibre Audio Library - a free postal library of recorded books for people unable to read ordinary print.
- Living Paintings Trust - a national free library service to visually impaired adults, children and youngsters of unique "touch and sound packs".
Partners in the Home Library Scheme
- Oxfam - great book bargains and author events
- Clearvision - national postal lending library of Braille/print children's books
- National Young Readers' Programme (previously Reading is Fundamental) motivates children and young people (aged 0-19) to read, by delivering targeted literacy projects that promote the fun of reading, the importance of book choice, and the benefits to families of having books at home.
My Home Library is not responsible for the content of external internet sites